Finally an update! (Owari No Seraph, NDW and 2 other titles)

So, alright, we were supposed to upload NDW 8 part 2 a few days ago, but well, I was too depressed about the result against Swansea the other day. And so I decided that I will upload it later on, together with Owari no Seraph.

Actually, we also started a new project, two of them infact. Ketsuekigata-kun! and My Pre-Wedding. Yeah, another webtoon. For Ketsuekigata-kun! though, we will make it a joint project with Bento Scans starting from Chapter 17, I hope it will turns out well.

Anyway, I will list the uploaded chapters.




List of uploaded chapters:
Owari no Seraph Chapter 43 - The Village of Beginning
Nusantara Droid War Chapter 8(Part 2) - Detective
Read on Batoto | Download | Read on Cheesy Scans Manga Reader
Ketsuekigata-kun! Chapter 16 - Sports Competition
Read on Batoto | Download | Read on Cheesy Scans Manga Reader
My Pre-Wedding - Prologue
Read on Batoto | Download | Read on Cheesy Scans Manga Reader

Krul in maid outfit is definitely the main spotlight of chapter 43 for me. It was just too.. Cute.
And with that being said, Happy Intenational Women's day!

Previous
Next Post »